e-Learning Support FAQs
Profile and Password Help
- Can I take my e-Learning course on a mobile device?
- Can I take my e-Learning course on an Apple or Linux computer?
- What are some best practices for taking an e-Learning course?
- How are IHRDC's courses delivered to our LMS?
- How long does it take to complete an e-Learning course?
- How do I find courses on a specific topic?
- Is Petroleum Online compatible with mobile devices?
- What are some helpful tips I should know about with Petroleum Online?
- Can I save my notes for later? (Petroleum Online)
- What if I need help while I’m taking a course? (Petroleum Online)
- Can I keep the navigation pane open? (Petroleum Online)
- Can I change the size of the videos and text? It’s too small to see. (Petroleum Online)
- Understanding the IPIMS Action Learning course structure
- Do I need new software or plugins to use IPIMS?
- What if I don’t have audio capabilities while taking an IPIMS course?
- What is the knowledge check and is it required? (IPIMS)
- What are Assignments and how do they differ from Exercises and Assessments?
- Can I review my assessment answers before or after I submit? (IPIMS)
Sales & Billing
- Whom do I contact about licensing courses for employees?
- Does IHRDC offer CEUs?
- How does IHRDC's corporate pricing work?
- Where can I learn more about e-Learning course offerings?
- How do I pay for an e-Learning course?
- What can I do if I purchase the wrong e-Learning course?