If you need help at any point during a course the Help button is available in the task bar located at the top of the page where you can choose to show tips for the page you are on. You can also submit a request to the IHRDC Customer Support at any time.
Articles in this section
- What are some helpful tips I should be aware of when using Petroleum Online?
- Can I save my notes for later? (Petroleum Online)
- What if I need help while I’m taking a course? (Petroleum Online)
- Can I keep the navigation pane open? (Petroleum Online)
- Can I change the size of the videos and text? It’s too small to see. (Petroleum Online)
- Can I review my assessment answers before or after I submit? (Petroleum Online)
- What is the knowledge check and is it required? (Petroleum Online)
- What if I don’t have audio capabilities while taking a Petroleum Online course?
- Do I need new software or plugins to use Petroleum Online?