If you do not have audio capabilities while taking a Petroleum Online course, rest assured that the majority of the course content does not rely on audio. Since only videos within the system utilize audio, you can fully engage with the course content using the provided closed captioning and subtitles for videos, ensuring a comprehensive learning experience.
Articles in this section
- What are some helpful tips I should be aware of when using Petroleum Online?
- Can I save my notes for later? (Petroleum Online)
- What if I need help while I’m taking a course? (Petroleum Online)
- Can I keep the navigation pane open? (Petroleum Online)
- Can I change the size of the videos and text? It’s too small to see. (Petroleum Online)
- Can I review my assessment answers before or after I submit? (Petroleum Online)
- What is the knowledge check and is it required? (Petroleum Online)
- What if I don’t have audio capabilities while taking a Petroleum Online course?
- Do I need new software or plugins to use Petroleum Online?