Chrome, in its version 51 or greater, introduced a configuration change that may result in the text in the Operations and Maintenance courses overlapping from slide to slide, making it impossible to read.
To check the version of Chrome you have, go to the Options menu on the top right of the browser (three vertical dots), select Help and choose "About Google Chrome". If you're having this same problem with a Chrome version lower than 51 or with another browser, please contact us for further support.
To fix the text overlapping issue, follow these steps:
- Go to the Options menu on the top right of the browser (three vertical dots)
- Select "Settings"
- At the end of the Settings page, click to "Show advanced settings..."
- Open "Content settings.." under the "Privacy" group.
- Select the option to "Allow sites to run Flash" under the "Flash" group
- Click "Done" to confirm your changes.
You may need to re-load the page for it to display correctly.