The Draft Pad in IPIMS is a feature designed to enhance learners' experience by providing a space for note-taking directly associated with each exercise. Learners can utilize the Draft Pad for various tasks, such as jotting down thoughts, drafting answers, or performing calculations. However, it's important to note that any notes or content written in the Draft Pad are temporary and will not be saved for future sessions. This tool is meant to assist with immediate exercise-related tasks and brainstorming.
Articles in this section
- Understanding the IPIMS Action Learning course structure
- Do I need new software or plugins to use IPIMS?
- What if I don’t have audio capabilities while taking an IPIMS course?
- What is the knowledge check and is it required? (IPIMS)
- What are Assignments and how do they differ from Exercises and Assessments?
- Is it possible to review my assessment responses either before or after submission in IPIMS?
- What purpose does the Draft Pad serve in IPIMS?
- How can I adjust the display size of videos and text for better visibility in IPIMS?
- Is it possible to set the left navigation panel to remain open in IPIMS?
- What happened to the "Video Tutorial" section in IPIMS, and how can I access it now?