Knowledge checks are optional and do not affect your overall grade. They are designed to engage the learner through answering different kinds of questions. The formats vary from multiple choice to drag and drop to multi-media images. By answering a knowledge check you get constructive feedback re-enforcing a correct answer or explaining why an answer is incorrect.
Articles in this section
- Understanding IPIMS Action Learning course structure
- Do I need new software or plugins to use IPIMS?
- What if I don’t have audio capabilities while taking an IPIMS course?
- What is the knowledge check and is it required? (IPIMS)
- What are Assignments and how do they differ from Exercises and Assessments?
- Can I review my assessment answers before or after I submit? (IPIMS)
- What is the Draft Pad?
- Can I change the size of the videos and text? It’s too small to see. (IPIMS)
- Can I keep the navigation pane open? (IPIMS)
- Where is the Video Tutorial?