There is course metadata which would include (description, title, length of course, mastery scores etc) which we provide. Some of this may be automatically pulled in from the course package depending upon your learning system. We provide this information in a XLS file which you can also add manually to your system if it is not pulled from the course package.
Articles in this section
- Where should we create a ticket if we experience an issue?
- Is there any documentation that our support team can use to aid them supporting your courses?
- When testing your courses, we need to have our team get all the assessments correct, could you provide us with answer keys
- Do you have any testing procedures we can see to test our courses?
- How are the charges / subscription / commercials to be agreed and managed?
- How will the usage tracking be done? Is it going to be from the IHRDC side? Or we just give the report of which employees, which courses, completed or not, with dates etc.
- How do you plan to manage periodic updates if and when available?
- Exactly what details are we required to load?
- When you say that we will load, we need to understand how this is proposed. Will it be automated, or manual etc? And in what formats?
- Does IHRDC have curricula or we are just going to load free floating courses?
Please sign in to leave a comment.