Yes, this version of the LMS allows organizations to create and maintain a custom URL to their site. You can either use your companies domain name and point to our servers or we can set up a name for you with our IHRDC domain. Contact IHRDC support for more details.
Articles in this section
- How can Organization Node Administrators manage courses, curricula, surveys, and assessments for their Organizations?
- Can the HOME page header and footer content be customized for each Organization Node?
- Can user limits and expiration dates be set for Individual Organizations?
- Can email templates be customized for out going email to learners?
- How can Courses and Curriculum be deleted from assignment list?
- Can course assignments be automated when new users are added to an Organization Node?
- Can my organization have a custom URL for the site?
- Can I delete the custom logo and login page images from my organization node?
- IHRDC LMS Feature List Updates