The Draft Pad is a newly added feature giving learners the ability to write notes associated with each exercise. The Draft Pad can be used to write out an answer, do a calculation, or simply used to write down ideas. Notes created in the Draft Pad are not saved for later.
Articles in this section
- Understanding the IPIMS Action Learning course structure
- Do I need new software or plugins to use IPIMS?
- What if I don’t have audio capabilities while taking an IPIMS course?
- What is the knowledge check and is it required? (IPIMS)
- What are Assignments and how do they differ from Exercises and Assessments?
- Can I review my assessment answers before or after I submit? (IPIMS)
- What is the Draft Pad?
- Can I change the size of the videos and text? It’s too small to see. (IPIMS)
- Can I keep the navigation pane open? (IPIMS)
- Where is the Video Tutorial?