The “Video Tutorial” option that was available in previous IPIMS versions is now the “All Videos” tab in IPIMS. The “All Videos” tab provides the same functionality as the “Video Tutorial”.
Articles in this section
- Do I need new software or plugins to use IPIMS?
- What if I don’t have audio capabilities while taking an IPIMS course?
- What is the knowledge check and is it required? (IPIMS)
- What are Assignments and how do they differ from Exercises and Assessments?
- Can I review my assessment answers before or after I submit? (IPIMS)
- What is the Draft Pad?
- Can I change the size of the videos and text? It’s too small to see. (IPIMS)
- Can I keep the navigation pane open? (IPIMS)
- Where is the Video Tutorial?
- What if I need help while I’m taking a course? (IPIMS)