The new toolbar at the top of the IPIMS Background Learning page offers some additional features to help you learn. The Text Size option allows you to change the size of the font without having to zoom from your web browser. Within the Help button, the Tips option brings up unique tips and tricks to use depending on which page you are on within IPIMS Background Learning. The Notes allow you to save notes at the subtopic level and view them in any other subtopic or at the topic level. All task and navigation panes can also be minimized.
Articles in this section
- Understanding IPIMS Action Learning course structure
- Do I need new software or plugins to use IPIMS?
- What if I don’t have audio capabilities while taking an IPIMS course?
- What is the knowledge check and is it required? (IPIMS)
- What are Assignments and how do they differ from Exercises and Assessments?
- Can I review my assessment answers before or after I submit? (IPIMS)
- What is the Draft Pad?
- Can I change the size of the videos and text? It’s too small to see. (IPIMS)
- Can I keep the navigation pane open? (IPIMS)
- Where is the Video Tutorial?