Clicking the “Assessment Status” button within an assessment produces a pop up window that allows a learner to review which questions they have or have not answered and provides easy navigation within the assessment. Once the assessment is submitted, a learner can use this pop up navigation pane for an easy review of which questions they answered correctly and incorrectly.
Articles in this section
- Do I need new software or plugins to use IPIMS?
- What if I don’t have audio capabilities while taking an IPIMS course?
- What is the knowledge check and is it required? (IPIMS)
- What are Assignments and how do they differ from Exercises and Assessments?
- Can I review my assessment answers before or after I submit? (IPIMS)
- What is the Draft Pad?
- Can I change the size of the videos and text? It’s too small to see. (IPIMS)
- Can I keep the navigation pane open? (IPIMS)
- Where is the Video Tutorial?
- What if I need help while I’m taking a course? (IPIMS)