The text size can be changed using the Text Size button located in the Tool Bar at the top of the page. Videos have the option to be shown in regular or large sizes within the course, in addition to a full screen option. Subtitles and closed captioning are also provided for all videos.
Articles in this section
- Understanding the IPIMS Action Learning course structure
- Do I need new software or plugins to use IPIMS?
- What if I don’t have audio capabilities while taking an IPIMS course?
- What is the knowledge check and is it required? (IPIMS)
- What are Assignments and how do they differ from Exercises and Assessments?
- Can I review my assessment answers before or after I submit? (IPIMS)
- What is the Draft Pad?
- Can I change the size of the videos and text? It’s too small to see. (IPIMS)
- Can I keep the navigation pane open? (IPIMS)
- Where is the Video Tutorial?
Please sign in to leave a comment.