Both the Navigation Pane located on the left side of the window and the Tool Bar located on the top right side of the window can be locked to stay open or closed using the plus sign on the Tool Bar or the lock button on the Navigation Pane.
Articles in this section
- Understanding the IPIMS Action Learning course structure
- Do I need new software or plugins to use IPIMS?
- What if I don’t have audio capabilities while taking an IPIMS course?
- What is the knowledge check and is it required? (IPIMS)
- What are Assignments and how do they differ from Exercises and Assessments?
- Can I review my assessment answers before or after I submit? (IPIMS)
- What is the Draft Pad?
- Can I change the size of the videos and text? It’s too small to see. (IPIMS)
- Can I keep the navigation pane open? (IPIMS)
- Where is the Video Tutorial?
Please sign in to leave a comment.