If you need help at any point during a course the Help button is available in the task bar located at the top of the page where you can choose to show tips for the page you are on. You can also submit a request to the IHRDC Helpdesk at any time.
Articles in this section
- Understanding the IPIMS Action Learning course structure
- Do I need new software or plugins to use IPIMS?
- What if I don’t have audio capabilities while taking an IPIMS course?
- What is the knowledge check and is it required? (IPIMS)
- What are Assignments and how do they differ from Exercises and Assessments?
- Can I review my assessment answers before or after I submit? (IPIMS)
- What is the Draft Pad?
- Can I change the size of the videos and text? It’s too small to see. (IPIMS)
- Can I keep the navigation pane open? (IPIMS)
- Where is the Video Tutorial?
Please sign in to leave a comment.