You have one year from the date of purchase of the course to study the materials, complete the assessments and access the content.
Articles in this section
- Can I take my e-Learning course on a mobile device?
- Can I take my e-Learning course on an Apple or Linux computer?
- What are some best practices for taking an e-Learning course?
- How are IHRDC's courses delivered to our LMS?
- How long does it take to complete an e-Learning course?
- How do I find courses on a specific topic?
- What browsers can I use to take my e-Learning course?
- Why won't this course run on Internet Explorer 10?
- Why do I get a security warning pop up about HTTPS or HTTP when I launch a course?
- How do I provide feedback on an e-Learning course?
Please sign in to leave a comment.