Your courses may have expired. Please contact your learning administrator and they can create a new assignment with an extended completion time. Any progress made on those courses will be preserved. Please contact IHRDC if you do not know the name of your learning administrator.
Articles in this section
- Can I take my e-Learning course on a mobile device?
- Can I take my e-Learning course on an Apple or Linux computer?
- What are some best practices for taking an e-Learning course?
- How are IHRDC's courses delivered to our LMS?
- How long does it take to complete an e-Learning course?
- How do I find courses on a specific topic?
- My course will not load and my screen shows the "Course Loading" message.
- What browsers can I use to take my e-Learning course?
- Why won't this course run on Internet Explorer 10?
- Why do I get a security warning pop up about HTTPS or HTTP when I launch a course?