Yes. IHRDC e-Learning courses are designed to work on all modern operating systems and browsers.
Articles in this section
- Can I take my e-Learning course on a mobile device?
- Can I take my e-Learning course on an Apple or Linux computer?
- What are some best practices for taking an e-Learning course?
- How are IHRDC's courses delivered to our LMS?
- How long does it take to complete an e-Learning course?
- How do I find courses on a specific topic?
- What browsers can I use to take my e-Learning course?
- How do I provide feedback on an e-Learning course?
- What e-Learning courses are offered in languages other than English?
- My IPIMS Course Status or Score is Not Updating in my LMS