Yes. IPIMS and Petroleum Online e-Learning courses use industry standard video and image formats and webpages that are compatible with iPads, Android tablets, iPhone and Android smart phones.
Articles in this section
- Can I take my e-Learning course on a mobile device?
- Can I take my e-Learning course on an Apple or Linux computer?
- What are the minimum system requirements to run my e-Learning courses?
- What are some best practices for taking an e-Learning course?
- How long does it take to complete an e-Learning course?
- How do I find courses on a specific topic?
- My course will not load and my screen shows the "Course Loading" message.
- What browsers can I use to take my e-Learning course?
- Why won't this course run on Internet Explorer 10?
- Why do I get a security warning pop up about HTTPS or HTTP when I launch a course?