The toolbar at the top of the Petroleum Online page offers some additional features to help you learn. The Text Size option allows you to change the size of the font without having to zoom from your web browser. Within the Help button, the Tips option brings up unique tips and tricks to use depending on which page you are on within Petroleum Online. The Notes allow you to save notes at the subtopic level and view them in any other subtopic or at the topic level. All task and navigation panes can also be minimized.
Articles in this section
- Will Petroleum Online content change with this new release?
- Is Petroleum Online compatible with mobile devices?
- What are some helpful tips I should know about with Petroleum Online?
- Can I save my notes for later? (Petroleum Online)
- What if I need help while I’m taking a course? (Petroleum Online)
- Can I keep the navigation pane open? (Petroleum Online)
- Can I change the size of the videos and text? It’s too small to see. (Petroleum Online)
- Can I review my assessment answers before or after I submit? (Petroleum Online)
- What is the knowledge check and is it required? (Petroleum Online)
- What if I don’t have audio capabilities while taking a Petroleum Online course?