Certainly! You have the option to keep the Navigation Pane on the left side of the window either open or closed. This can be easily managed using the lock feature.
Articles in this section
- What are some helpful tips I should be aware of when using Petroleum Online?
- Can I save my notes for later? (Petroleum Online)
- What if I need help while I’m taking a course? (Petroleum Online)
- Can I keep the navigation pane open? (Petroleum Online)
- Can I change the size of the videos and text? It’s too small to see. (Petroleum Online)
- Can I review my assessment answers before or after I submit? (Petroleum Online)
- What is the knowledge check and is it required? (Petroleum Online)
- What if I don’t have audio capabilities while taking a Petroleum Online course?
- Do I need new software or plugins to use Petroleum Online?