Both the Navigation Pane located on the left side of the window and the Tool Bar located on the top right side of the window can be locked to stay open or closed using the plus sign on the Tool Bar or the lock button on the Navigation Pane.
Articles in this section
- Is Petroleum Online compatible with mobile devices?
- What are some helpful tips I should know about with Petroleum Online?
- Can I save my notes for later? (Petroleum Online)
- What if I need help while I’m taking a course? (Petroleum Online)
- Can I keep the navigation pane open? (Petroleum Online)
- Can I change the size of the videos and text? It’s too small to see. (Petroleum Online)
- Can I review my assessment answers before or after I submit? (Petroleum Online)
- What is the knowledge check and is it required? (Petroleum Online)
- What if I don’t have audio capabilities while taking a Petroleum Online course?
- Do I need new software or plugins to use Petroleum Online?