Clicking the “Assessment Status” button within an assessment produces a pop up window that allows a learner to review which questions they have or have not answered and provides easy navigation within the assessment. Once the assessment is submitted, a learner can use this pop up navigation pane for an easy review of which questions they answered correctly and incorrectly.
Articles in this section
- Is Petroleum Online compatible with mobile devices?
- What are some helpful tips I should know about with Petroleum Online?
- Can I save my notes for later? (Petroleum Online)
- What if I need help while I’m taking a course? (Petroleum Online)
- Can I keep the navigation pane open? (Petroleum Online)
- Can I change the size of the videos and text? It’s too small to see. (Petroleum Online)
- Can I review my assessment answers before or after I submit? (Petroleum Online)
- What is the knowledge check and is it required? (Petroleum Online)
- What if I don’t have audio capabilities while taking a Petroleum Online course?
- Do I need new software or plugins to use Petroleum Online?
Please sign in to leave a comment.