Absolutely! You can review your assessment answers at any time. Click the 'ASSESSMENT STATUS' button during the assessment to see which questions you've answered or left unanswered. After you have submitted the assessment, this tool will also help you review which questions you got right and which ones you got wrong, making it easy to track your progress.
Articles in this section
- What are some helpful tips I should be aware of when using Petroleum Online?
- Can I save my notes for later? (Petroleum Online)
- What if I need help while I’m taking a course? (Petroleum Online)
- Can I keep the navigation pane open? (Petroleum Online)
- Can I change the size of the videos and text? It’s too small to see. (Petroleum Online)
- Can I review my assessment answers before or after I submit? (Petroleum Online)
- What is the knowledge check and is it required? (Petroleum Online)
- What if I don’t have audio capabilities while taking a Petroleum Online course?
- Do I need new software or plugins to use Petroleum Online?