The text size can be changed using the Text Size button located in the Tool Bar at the top of the page. Videos have the option to be shown in regular or large sizes within the course, in addition to a full screen option. Subtitles and closed captioning are also provided for all videos.
Articles in this section
- Is Petroleum Online compatible with mobile devices?
- What are some helpful tips I should know about with Petroleum Online?
- Can I save my notes for later? (Petroleum Online)
- What if I need help while I’m taking a course? (Petroleum Online)
- Can I keep the navigation pane open? (Petroleum Online)
- Can I change the size of the videos and text? It’s too small to see. (Petroleum Online)
- Can I review my assessment answers before or after I submit? (Petroleum Online)
- What is the knowledge check and is it required? (Petroleum Online)
- What if I don’t have audio capabilities while taking a Petroleum Online course?
- Do I need new software or plugins to use Petroleum Online?
Please sign in to leave a comment.