No, you don't need to download any new software or plugins to use Petroleum Online. Our platform is designed to work seamlessly on modern browsers across a wide range of operating systems, both on desktop and mobile devices. Just ensure your browser is up-to-date to enjoy the best user experience.
Articles in this section
- What are some helpful tips I should be aware of when using Petroleum Online?
- Can I save my notes for later? (Petroleum Online)
- What if I need help while I’m taking a course? (Petroleum Online)
- Can I keep the navigation pane open? (Petroleum Online)
- Can I change the size of the videos and text? It’s too small to see. (Petroleum Online)
- Can I review my assessment answers before or after I submit? (Petroleum Online)
- What is the knowledge check and is it required? (Petroleum Online)
- What if I don’t have audio capabilities while taking a Petroleum Online course?
- Do I need new software or plugins to use Petroleum Online?